In this section, you can manage all your projects of interest, called channels, easily and intuitively. Here is what you can do here, depending on your role:
1. View Channels:
- Owners: owners will see here the complete list of all channels in their account. For each channel, the name, ProjectID, colour, a short description and representative image (if uploaded) will be displayed.
- Users: users will be able to view the channels of which they are members. In this way, they can stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the projects in which they participate.
2. Create a new channel (owners and admin only):
Owners can create new channels. To do so, they must enter the following information:
- Channel Name: a descriptive name to identify the project.
- ProjectID: a unique identifier for the project.
- Colour: a colour to visually represent the channel.
- Description (optional): a short description of the project to provide context for other members.
- Image (optional): upload an image as a logo or background for the channel.
3. Manage Channels (owners and admin only):
- Activate/Deactivate a channel: owners can activate or deactivate channels at their discretion.
- Open a channel: display all channel details to maintain total control over the project.
- Edit a channel: Change the name, colour, description, or representative image of an existing channel.
- Delete a channel: If a project is no longer active, owners can delete it. Please note that this action is irreversible and will delete all information associated with the channel.
You are now ready to manage your projects efficiently via EveryLog!
Be sure to use these options carefully to keep your EveryLog experience organised and up-to-date. Good work!